Terms and Conditions for E2i funding (as of 1 Aug 2022)
1. Course applicants are required to meet all the respective funding requirements to be eligible for funding.
2. Course applicants who do not meet all the respective funding requirements will be billed the full course fee. Full course fee is defined as the amount payable for the course without funding applied.
3. Employment and Employability Institute (e2i) course funding requirements
- Applicable to Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents who are of legal employment age (for Professional Development Courses)
- Applicable to Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents who are 21 years old and above (for Career Conversion Programme)
- Must achieve 100% attendance
- Where applicable, complete and pass a course assessment
4. Notwithstanding Clause 3, course fee funding requirements may change from time to time as stipulated by the respective funding agencies. Efforts will be made by Rainbow Centre, Singapore (RC), to the best of our abilities, to communicate any changes to course applicants.
5. From time to time, RC may work with other funding agencies not stipulated above. Clause 3 should not be interpreted as exhaustive. Any requirements from other funding agencies will be communicated to you in writing which may include (but not limited to) programme/course outlines and on our Course Registration Portal.
6. In addition, RCTC’s general terms and conditions of sale apply.