What we offer
We run public or customised workshops in disability awareness and support strategies for families, volunteers, befrienders and the general public to enhance the quality of life and social inclusion for persons with disabilities.
We build capabilities of professionals such as educators, allied professionals, coaches, social workers, and care workers by equipping them with deep skills to work with persons with disabilities and their families to achieve person-centred outcomes.
We provide consultancy and customised training to help organisations better serve and include persons with disabilities. They may be your clients, colleagues, or as members of the community.
Partners & Clients
- Changi Airport Group
- Iyad Perdaus Child Development Centre
- Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts
- National Heritage Board
- National Youth Council (NYC)
- National Council of Social Service/ Social Service Institute
- NTUC First Campus Co-operative Limited
- PAP Community Foundation
- PCF SparkleTots
- SG Enable
- Singapore Zoo – Mandai Wildlife Reserve
- Woodlands Health Pte Ltd
- YWCA Preschool (Bishan)